Saturday 3 January 2009

Low-energy kitchen christmas!

This year the lovely Jerry out did himself with low-energy kitchen gadgets to help me while away the spare hours in the kitchen!

A new collapsible shopping basket, for those trips to town - and in it a manual food mill for making pasta sauces and purees - and my favourite new gadget - the apple peeler/corer/slicer/ It's brilliant - and kids that come to stay will love it!


My GORGEOUS new whistling kettle (although the dogs are a bit non-plussed by the new whistling sound) which has replaced my electric kettle (and the added bonus is more bench space!), and my brother and soon-to-be sister in law got in on the kitchen theme and gave me this fab spoon rest (and some toastbags and some green and blacks chocolate). My mother and father in law were in on the theme as well, with a kitchen timer that lets you time up to 4 things at once - great for multi-tasking!


A V-slicer with multi-attachments will make slicing those tomatoes and fruits evenly for drying a breeze! And Jemima Puddleduck is watching over the lovely painted tiles my sister and brother in law and nephews gave us - one a chook and one a pig. Aren't they lovely?


Aren't I a lucky Margo?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did well with Christamas presents. I have one of those apple peeler gadget things and love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...