Broad bean, ricotta, mint and chorizo pasta - based on a recipe by Nigel Slater
- Make ricotta (it's easy!) (or use store bought)
- Get some pasta on the go - whatever kind you fancy really
- Pop broadbeans in boiling water for 3-4 mins, then drain and pop from skins if they are large
- Fry some garlic (first of the new season garlic - lovely!) in some olive oil, then pop in the chorizo, broad beans, mint and ricotta and warm though
- Add the drained pasta, and a bit more oil
- Toss through the parmesan and serve
On the table in 20 mins tops if you don't make your own ricotta first.