Thursday 19 February 2009

Snapshots of yesterday

Yesterday I made 11 jars of lemon jelly, and canned 4 litres of home grown tomato and courgette mix.


While I was working the welcome swallows were teaching their young where the best bugs could be found........or maybe they were just supervising my kitchen work!


I spent quite a bit of time working...


but still managed to fit in a load of washing


and I found a new recipe to try from the latest Good Food Australia mag (potato, chick pea and spinach curry). Of course I added extra chilli so Jerry wouldn't notice there was no meat!!!!!


Tonight I'm trying a chicken salad with peach salsa from the same magazine. I know it's naughty to buy them when I have so many cookbooks, but there are so many tasty things to try, and the shiny cover and glossy food pics just call to me from the newsagent ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...